Re: Mailing form

huh? what security risks? so, what other ways are there to do this
then?  i dont have unix, cgi stuff, nor do i care to.

it makes no sense to me... what can a hacker do to a form thats
emailed to me that he cant do to me through regular email?

oh well, paranoia fills time, i guess

you know theres quite a security risk in giving your credit card
number to someone over the phone, through the mail.... hell, even
having a credit card on you.  so is life.

> Gordon McComb wrote:
> >
> > FYI Dept: This method won't work come 2.0.1 or 2.1, or whatever comes out
> > next.  They are taking it out because of security reasons.
> > >
> > ><FORM METHOD = POST ACTION = "mailto:jsw@bluefin.net"; ....>
For the love of simplicity in admiration of complexity,
A n x . s c a n

anxscan@basementindustry.org
fax: 1.708.369.6510

Try This: t h e  b a s e m e n t  i n d u s t r y
http://www.basementindustry.org