RE: Indexing/Searching Web Pages

Actually, my own company (Open Text Corporation) has a product which will do this called Livelink Search. I think there will be a free version soon available. It will index HTML and text and allow you to search from your HTML page. It works with the NCSA, Apache, or Netscape HTTPD daemons. The non-free version is about $12,000. You should check at http://www.opentext.com for further info, because I really don't want to sound like an advertisement.