Re: My 'Mess = (Javascript && (AOL || Netcom))' Message

On Wed, 21 Feb 1996 22:04:33 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello Again,
>   Well, it seems like I started an emotional thread with this topic, huh?  <g>

Man, didn't you though..<G>

>   BUT...  America OnLine is a pretty big place.  We aren't talking
>hundreds, or thousands,  or even tens of thousands of users.
>WE'RE TALKING MILLIONS!  Therefore, at least for me, I'll have
>to be concerned about the AOL compatibility, or lack thereof, for the time being.
>
>   HOPEFULLY(!), AOL will change their browser soon.

I have to agree with you on this...And that why, if a client request a
Web page, with Javascripting of any kinf in it, we warn them of the
problems.  At that point, should they decide to use Java, and alienate
the entire AOL, and "other" browser community, then that is their
choice.

>   That's my point of view anyway...
>
>Moving on to other topics,

Exactly...No, how about that NYI SRC= parameter...
Won't that be nice when it gets here?