Re: my form/JS don't work

This guy wrote
>I have a problem. I have a left side frames that is my table of contents.
>I have my contents.html file (table of contents frame) designed so that
>it directs the url choosen in a form type input to the main frame. The
>only problem is that the GO button to go to that url doesn't do
>anyhting.
>Check it out at http://ww.NETural.com/~ccamel
>table of contents frame= contents.html
>main frame= iindex.html
>
>Someone Please tell me what's wrong!!!

Since I'm the author of that function I know what
scrwed up. If you change main in openNewUrl to parent
I guess it will work but then the new window goes into
the same frame. However it's not a good way after all
if you open a site that use frames  in a frame window
it will be a mess.
Joakim Trygg Ames.

  Joakim Trygg                |   Ames Laboratory USDOE
  Email: trygg@ameslab.gov    |   Physics Department
  Tel:   (515) 294-7245       |   Iowa State University
  Fax:   (515) 294-0689       |   Ames, IA 50011 USA
  WWW:   http://leni.fysik.uu.se/~joakim