document.write Problem

Dan "Lumberjack" Brown wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Feb 1996 owner-javascript-digest@obscure.org wrote:
>
> This has frustrated me as well.  In my latest "work around" I tried
> having an HTML page with a whole bunch of
>
>         <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="javascript">
>         document.write(...);
>         </SCRIPT>
>
> inside of it.  That page will print everything but the text inserted with
> the javascript statements.  Grrr...
> You forgot tho mark it out!
Better try:
        <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="javascript">
	<!-- Comment out for non Script Browsers
        document.write(...);
	// End of script-->
        </SCRIPT>

You should always do so, even if I don't know if it will fix your Problem - Do you have a page I
can visit to check it out? Sinc I am very new in this list, i apologise if the Problem has
already been solved or if I didn't understand the Problem. I didnt get the original Message!

By
Olaf

Olaf Walkowiak, Suedeseestr.14, D-45145 Essen, Phone:+49-201-604594
si0015@aixrs1.hrz.uni-essen.de			OlafWal@aol.com
URL:http://www.bikeconn.de/com/bikeconn/hotel/olaf