Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 15:32:43 -0500
From: Mark Richards <webmaster@deerfield.com>
To: javascript@obscure.com

Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 15:30:35 -0500
To: javascript@obsure.com
From: Mark Richards <webmaster@deerfield.com>
Subject: onmouseover links

I've noticed that if I write a simple "mouseover" routine like this :

about the Threetops course';return true">

...  it doesn't always take effect on the first load. For example, if I load
the document directly into Netscape 2.0 (from my hard disk), then the
"onmouseover" links do not work. If, however, I simply hit the "back" button
and then go "forward" again, I get the desired effect.
This happens not only with the "onmouseover" event handler, but with others
as well.

I realize I'm probably missing something obvious.... could someone please
clue me in? Thanks.

--
Mark Richards
Deerfield Communications Company