Re: Javascript commands

 Gordon Mueller wrote Thu, 08 Feb his answer to Seth D. Palmer:

>On a personal note...If its so insulting for you to help someone out
>who may have missed something basic in the docs, maybe you should
>ignore them and let someone else help them out in a more friendly
>way. This stuff is pretty new. If you don't like us newbies around,
>maybe you should start an Advanced Javascript group.
<<<<<<
Sorry Gordon, you are not correct. We should make difference between lazy
and newbie questions. It is the same road map for each area of your
interest:
1/ RTFM and all available DOCUMENTATION,
2/ after ask the list/group/friends and whatever

--janosh

ALPHA MEDIA, Inc.
Media Integration & Consulting
208 D Granada Ave.
Belmont Shore, CA   90803-5512
Phone: (310) 438-1661 Fax: (310) 438-3297
E-mail: janosh@alphamedia.com (Jan Janosh Ivan)