A color tool using onMouseOver

Hi, Folks, you may check http://128.149.9.29:8080/coloramor/
to see my new design of a color tool using onMouseOver event handler.
I worked this out last weekend because I am really tired of pages
filled with buttons. Of course, I still need buttons ;-)

The URl above is a temporary one. I am looking for a foster home for
Colormaor, because I am having bureaucatic difficulty to export it
from the server at my working place. If somebody likes to help,
download it at ftp://kea.jpl.nasa.gov/pub/xing/coloramor.

The flashing of the display panel is annoying. But nothing can be done
before a method of manipulating part of a page is introduced.

Zhangfan
xing@kea.jpl.nasa.gov